- Hearing loss effects people of all ages
- A simple, free hearing test can give you answers
- Modern treatments are available
How noticeable are they?
- You should never be too embarrassed to hear.
- We offer hearing aids that can go completely unnoticed.
- No more having to pretend you’re involved in the conversation.
How much do they cost?
It depends on the device, or course, but a hearing aid starts at $399.50.
Will insurance pay for it?
We accept all types of insurance that cover hearing aids.
Does it really make a difference?
Yes, it really can. The first step to helping hearing loss is to schedule a simple, free hearing test.